Friday, February 20, 2009

(soon to be) Lone and Lorn

Starting this evening, and ending late, late Sunday night, I will be doing it by myself with three children under the age of three. Since I am not Theia, 'doing it myself' does not hold any special thrill. But I'm trying to put a good face on it and I'm trying not to think too much about Sunday morning. Jessie usually runs the show on Sundays so I can get myself all purty, and nurse Ingrid before Sunday School. I'll let you know how it goes. At the very least, I don't expect to be looking very purty this Sunday. But then, Jessie won't be there, so that shouldn't matter, right?

3 comments:

Kathy - mom of many said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Your girls are precious. I'd love to hear about your family growing up with 10. Are you close friends as adults? How many live near each other? I am treasuring this time while mine are still under my roof.

Our Growing Family said...

First, good luck! I can't imagine being you tomorrow morning! Second, I think you look purty whether you try to or not but I won't be there either so I suppose that doesn't matter...

amanda said...

praying for your weekend alone. it can get crazy at times, i know, but just rely on god and he'll see you through it. and thanks for stopping by my blog!! please come back again!