Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Housekeeping

If you are reading this on my actual site, and not just in your google reader, you will notice a few changes. Things are still under construction, and I can't promise you that they will be finished in a timely fashion (but I can promise you that they won't). Most notably you see that the name of this blog has changed. I'll go into the appropriateness of that name later (Jessie's middle name really is James!), but for now you might want to make a note that the web address has changed. You should still be directed here from the old address for a time, but I think you will need to update the address in whatever reader you use.

For now I'm just glad I don't have to feel guilt over the exclusion of Emeth every time I see my blog header anymore!

Thanks everyone for reading my sporadic updates. I don't know who most of you are, but I trust that you are all lovely ;).

*Updated* I lied! You will not be automatically redirected from my old address! But I put a stub there with a link to this site. I guess I should have known from my past stormy relationship with blogger that it would not be that simple!

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

like the new blog!

Bert Ernie said...

Very good choice for your new name. Of course, I would be a little partial, but that is to be expected. Right?

I also like your subtitle, because I know that the grandpa is a ringleader, so I'm not surprised the son is following in his footprints. But, ruffians?!? :) I'm sure there are times that "ruffians" is the only label that will fit.

Love to all.

The Jessie James Gang said...

I guarantee it.