Monday, October 18, 2010

"Boy", I could get used to this...

Although I went to Michigan purposely to meet his little sister, I also spent a lot of quality time with my youngest nephew. He was of the belief that I came there specifically for him, and I wasn't about to argue with that! I enjoyed being his favorite aunt for the three days I was there. (don't even think about bursting my bubble, other aunts - you get to see him a heckuva a lot more than I do!) And as I watched train documentaries with him (it began with Thomas & Friends - but now he is only captivated by the real thing), gathered acorns with him, and trundled him around in his cool jeans and Carhartt jacket (his daddy works for Carhartt), I thought to myself several times, "Yeah, I could get used to this". Boys are awesome. My nephews are especially awesome. And handsome. But another one of these would be pretty nice too :).

No comments: