Friday, July 18, 2008

92 Degrees!

We've been staying inside a lot because Mama can't handle the heat, but we did venture out yesterday to play in the backyard, take a walk, and stop by the park. At the park I noticed Eliza's cheeks were looking pretty flushed and she seemed pretty lethargic so I packed them up to head home and rehydrate. As I was walking back, I saw Eliza slump sideways out of the stroller and loll her head over. I ran to the front (which is quite a long run, considering that our stroller is a stadium style triple :) thinking my baby had passed out from heat stroke. But as soon as I spoke to her she lifted her head up and let out a long string of baby babble. I was relieved! Little booger, she just likes hanging her upper body off of things, apparently.
Who's peeking at me?
Mistress of the house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot is right!!

Your girls are cuties!!!

I found you through the blog-vine...from 4 Little Men. Looks like we have stuff in common...hop on over to my place if you want. Good day to do it, too...I'm having giveaways from my favorite natural baby store!!

Take care!!!

4under3 said...

You really got me nervous. Glad your honey was ok. Yes, it's been hot over here too. Thank goodness for air conditioning...and pools.

Nyla said...

Hi! I found your blog from Jen's blog. My first two children were 14 months apart...so I can relate to your little ones. I love having them so close in age...they are the best of friends.
Congrats on bump number3!