Monday, July 21, 2008

What is that Noise??

I have the girls' Grandpa W to thank for the disturbing noises I hear from my girls on a daily basis. Being the wonderful Grandpa that he is, he knew that every toddler girl should have a deer caller. Now we are treated to the delightful sounds of an amorous buck at various times of the day. Eliza especially makes a very persistent buck. She seems quite proud that her buck makes louder and more frequent noises than Sissy's. Eliza waits her turn Notice Theia's hunting outfit. She prefers hats to be on backwards, preferably with the strap positioned over her eyes. Eliza gives it a go. All together now!

4 comments:

Jen S said...

You've gotta love the noisemakers grandparents bestow on you! We've received some doozies ourselves. They all eventually "go missing."

Anonymous said...

AAh, great photos!!

Got your message about my photography...would LOVE to share my site with you! But your comment didn't come with an email attached, so I couldn't write you. Why don't you email me at mycharmingkids3@gmail.com and I will send it to you directly!!

The Jessie James Gang said...

Yes Jen, that is one of the reasons why I'm excited for my garage sale this weekend, so a certain lawn mower can move on in its journey.

Nyla said...

I agree with Jen, those noise makers last on week in our home...and then go missing! I hope I remember that when I am a grandmother...and don't do the same thing to my kids!