Saturday, May 7, 2011

Marinated Oven-Dried Tomatoes

I think we all have a few things that we have to watch ourselves over, or we'll get carried away in praise of them and start sounding kind of like Frank Navasky in "You've Got Mail" you know, the one who is so obsessed with his typewriter.

For me, this is one of them. My affection for this recipe borders on mania. I could extol their virtues for several pages worth, but in the interest of avoiding overkill, I will limit myself to the barest facts.

They are delicious.

They look like this.

























They are super easy to make.

The recipe is here.
They are awesome tossed with any pasta and chopped walnuts, but that is only one of many applications for these tomatoes.















People who eat them are cool.

In short, I like them a lot, and you should too. Seriously.

No comments: