Monday, August 4, 2008

Last Week - The Week of Many Photoshoots

After going through all the [absolutely adorable] pictures of our [breathtakingly beautiful] girls from the past week, I realized that it looks like our poor girls have a camera stuck in their face just about 24/7. This is not really the case - this week we've just had photography on the mind since we were gearing up to get the girls annual birthday shots done.
I have to post a few of my favorites to show off the girls, not to mention Jessie's mad photography skills. I think he's just so talented, and dreamy *sigh*. Ahem. There are more on Jessie's blog as well.







Some of these were taken at the gardens we went to for their "official" 2 and 1 year pics, the first two of Theia were taken in our backyard by Jessie. I've noticed that our backyard always looks a lot better from the perspective of Jessie's camera lens.

4 comments:

Nyla said...

Wonderful pictures! The girls look so sweet.

Your backyard looks beautiful too!

Jen S said...

Gorgeous pictures! He is good with the camera!! Of course, he has beautiful subject matter! :)

4under3 said...

Ahhhh! The cuteness!!! The pictures are adorable!

First I noticed your sidebar picture of the girls in the purple flowers...then more pictures in today's post.

Bravo, Bravo!! They're great!

Liz Ferguson said...

WOW! Beautiful pictures. Your girls are so sweet!

I love taking pictures of my kids too! :)