Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun Photo Contest

This is my entry for the Summer Fun photo contest hosted by 5 minutes for Mom. I picked up the idea from Liz's blog. It was a scorching hot day in the Midwest and my husband was spending the afternoon watching his cute niece and nephew play at a park. His niece, Chanty, went for a drink of water after totally blowing herself out from all the running around under the hot sun. Jessie zoomed in and started snapping away because she was so darling with her hair up and her rosy cheeks. She did him the unexpected favor of squirting the stream in her flushed face and this was the result:
I never pass up an excuse to post one of my favorite pictures, taken by my favorite man :)

6 comments:

Nyla said...

great picture! Your husband is a good photographer!

Jen S said...

Adorable! Your blog is getting cuter and cuter. . . I can tell your creative juices are flowing! :)

Anonymous said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

ohh my that is a PRECIOUS picture! good luck in the contest!

Anonymous said...

That's a great shot! She was determined to cool off wasn't she.

Heidi Zawisza said...

What a totally awesome picture!